Инструкция по выполнению работы Экзаменационная работа по английскому языку состоит из пяти разделов, включающих 48 заданий.
Раздел 1 (Аудирование) включает 15 заданий, из которых первое – на установление соответствия и 14 заданий с выбором одного правильного ответа из трех предложенных. Рекомендуемое время на выполнение Раздела 1 – 30 минут.
Раздел 2 (Чтение) включает 9 заданий, из которых 2 задания на установление соответствия и 7 заданий с выбором одного правильного ответа из четырёх предложенных. Рекомендуемое время на выполнение Раздела 2 – 30 минут.
Раздел 3 (Грамматика и лексика) включает 20 заданий, из которых 13 заданий с кратким ответом и 7 заданий с выбором одного правильного ответа из четырёх предложенных. При выполнении заданий с кратким ответом вы должны самостоятельно записать ответ в соответствующем месте работы.
Рекомендуемое время на выполнение Раздела 3 – 40 минут.
Раздел 4 (Письмо) состоит из двух заданий и представляет собой небольшую письменную работу (написание личного письма и письменного высказывания с элементами рассуждения). Рекомендуемое время на выполнение этого раздела работы – 60 минут. Черновые пометки делаются прямо на листе с заданиями (они не оцениваются), и только полный вариант ответа заносится в Бланк ответов № 2.
Раздел 5 (Говорение) включает два задания: тематическое монологическое высказывание и диалог с целью обмена оценочной информацией. Время устного ответа – 10 минут на одного испытуемого.
Чистое время проведения экзамена на одного человека (без учёта времени ожидания и инструктажа) 170 минут.
Рекомендуется выполнять задания в том порядке, в котором они даны.
По окончании выполнения заданий каждого раздела не забывайте переносить свои ответы в Бланк ответов.
Вы услышите запись дважды. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу.
A. She likes living the life of people of the country she is visiting.
B. Travelling helped her to become a different person.
C. She found out that the stereotypes she had about the country were wrong.
D. She enjoys doing sights in her own country.
E. She liked the relationships among people in the country she visited.
F. She did things she had never done at home.
G. She likes doing sights in other countries more than at home.
Говорящий 1 2 3 4 5 Утверждение Вы услышите разговор между водителем такси и пассажиром.
Определите, какие из приведённых утверждений (А1 – А7) соответствуют содержанию текста(1), какие не соответствуют(2) и о чём в тексте не сказано, то есть на основании текста нельзя дать ни положительного, ни отрицательного ответа(3). Обведите номер выбранного вами варианта ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
The driver promises to get to the museum in 25 minutes.
А1) верно 2) неверно 3) в тексте не сказано АThe taxi fare has grown up since last year.
1) верно 2) неверно 3) в тексте не сказано АThe passenger will arrive at the museum before it closes.
1) верно 2) неверно 3) в тексте не сказано АThe passenger was an experienced driver himself.
1) верно 2) неверно 3) в тексте не сказано The driver advises on the cheapest restaurant in the area.
А1) верно 2) неверно 3) в тексте не сказано АThe driver suggests that the man get to the restaurant by taxi.
1) верно 2) неверно 3) в тексте не сказано АThe subway that day didn’t work.
В заданиях А8 – А14 обведите цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую выбранному вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды.
Mike has come to the office to A1) work out new canoe routes.
2) give instructions in canoeing.
3) talk to the holidaymakers.
AThe woman is worried about 1) the local guides’ competence.
2) her own physical fitness.
3) the organization of the tour.
AAfter the course tourists can go canoeing on 1) quick winding streams.
2) peaceful river sections.
3) a river with small waterfalls.
ATourists can use a camp car 1) whenever they want.
2) only if they pay for it.
3) in emergency cases.
The idea of camping on the ground seems to the woman A1) silly.
The woman finds the canoe trip risky because A1) the canoes are too small.
2) the course is not long enough.
3) the equipment is not very good.
In the end the woman decides that she will A1) go on the canoe trip.
2) try a less risky trip.
3) take a longer instruction course.
По окончании выполнения заданий В1 и А1 – А14 НЕ ЗАБУДЬТЕ ПЕРЕНЕСТИ СВОИ ОТВЕТЫ В БЛАНК ОТВЕТОВ № 1! ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ, что ответы на задания В1, А1 – А14 располагаются в разных частях бланка. В1 расположено в нижней части бланка.
При переносе ответов в задании В1 буквы записываются без пробелов и знаков препинания.
A. CAR RACE E. HELPFUL MACHINE B. REAL PLEASURE F. DIFFERENT TOYS C. FAVOURITE TOY G. UNUSUAL CAR D. SERIOUS PROBLEMS H. NOBLE GIFT 1. Things boys play with are not like objects girls play with. Boys often have more freedom to run about and they get guns, train sets, toy trucks and toy cars. Electronic games are very popular among young boys. Toys for girls are much quieter and more passive. Young girls often get things like dolls, dresses, and pictures to colour.
2. “Teddies” are an important part of British culture. Most people in Britain have a teddy bear when they are young, and most people are very fond of their special bear, even when they are 30 or 40 years old! Many famous people like film stars or pop stars or politicians collect “teddies”. These people have donated their old friends to the teddy bear museum which is in Stratford-on-Avon in England. Many tourists go to this place, because it is the birthplace of Shakespeare, but they often love the teddy bear museum more.
3. Computer games are a multimillion dollar industry, but people who really enjoy games are not satisfied with playing against the computer. They want to play against real people and most computer games allow you to do that just by joining up with other players on the Internet. Regular players say that this is where their true enjoyment of games can be found. With some games up to 60 people can take part. It's a good way to meet people and it gives you something to talk about.
4. The big American company General Motors has developed a vehicle that uses the power of the sun instead of petrol. The vehicle is called Sunraycer which means "ray of the sun"+"racer". Sunraycer has just taken part in a race against 25 solar-powered vehicles. Sunraycer covered the great distance in 45 hours at a speed of 41 miles an hour at temperatures as high as 48°C. It is certainly the car of the future.
6. Thirty years ago few people realized that computers were about to become part of our everyday lives. This short period of time has seen great changes in business, education and public administration. Jobs which took weeks to do in past, are now carried out in minutes. Schoolchildren have become as familiar with hardware and software as their parents were with pencils and exercise books and they don’t worry about mistakes having a computer.
The monster fish announced itself with four huge blows of its tail, thrashing against the net that had trapped it in the Mekong River.
It was a rare giant catfish, 1.
At 2.7 meters in length and weighing 293 kilogram, it may be the biggest freshwater fish ever recorded.
But in one of the world’s more surprising mysteries, nobody really knows which is the biggest species of fish lurking under the waters of the Mekong or the Amazon or the Yangtze or the Congo or the Colorado or Lake Baikal.
When the giant catfish was caught in May, a biologist named Zeb S. Hogan rushed here to take a look. It was his first trophy 2.
Sponsored by the National Geographic Society and the World Wildlife Fund, 3.
He has started with the Mekong, which he said has seven species of giant fish, more than any other river, along with at least 750 other species. All of them are threatened – 4– by overfishing, pollution and development, including major dam projects.
The Mekong giant catfish may be 5. The few that remain can be spotted now only in central Cambodia and here, just below the Golden Triangle, where northern Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet.
My friendship with Kathy wasn’t a perfect friendship. I learned very soon in our relationship that Kathy was jealous. We would have great fun going out shopping but if I bought, say, a dress for a party and she thought my dress was better than hers, she would start to say slightly unkind things about it. She would be keen to come out with me to buy the dress. She would give me a lot of helpful advice while I was trying on the various dresses in the shops. Her advice would be good. She would even tell the shop assistant if she thought the price was too high. I can remember one occasion when she said this and, to my surprise, they knocked the price down so that I could afford to buy it. The trouble would come later. When we were actually going to the party and we were both dressed up and she was looking marvellous (for she was very beautiful) she would suddenly say, “I think, Sarah, we were both wrong about that dress. It looks a bit cheap, doesn’t it!” Once or twice I “dropped” Kathy. I told her I was too busy to see her. Or I told her I had to see another friend. All these lies hurt me because I had no other friend and I was so lonely. But they never hurt her. She just smiled sweetly and said she’d see me next week. And of course, within a week or so, I’d be on the phone asking her to come out. She never minded this. She never sulked at me and pretended that she was too busy.
Students always celebrated the end of the college year with a fancy-dress ball. It was a big event. But as luck would have it, Kathy and I had made another arrangements for the day of the ball. We had booked to go to the theatre. We had talked for ages of going, and at last we had our tickets. For us it was a big event.
It was a musical and our favourite singer star was in it, so our hearts were set on the theatre.
Then Kathy came round to see me. Mother was in at the time, and I had to speak to her on the doorstep because Mum had just been having a go at me for seeing too much of Kathy.
“I don’t want that girl coming in this house and nosing around.” So I told Kathy I couldn’t invite her in because my Mum had a bad headache.
Kathy didn’t mind. She smiled and said she was sorry about my mother’s bad head. I was sure she knew what had really happened.
But she carried on smiling, and then she said: “I’m sorry, but I can’t come to the theatre with you after all. My brother’s come home and he wants to take me to the fancy-dress ball at the college. I can’t let him down.” I couldn’t believe that she would let me down. She knew how much I had looked forward to the theatre trip. We had talked about it together for months.
Материалы этого сайта размещены для ознакомления, все права принадлежат их авторам.
Если Вы не согласны с тем, что Ваш материал размещён на этом сайте, пожалуйста, напишите нам, мы в течении 1-2 рабочих дней удалим его.